I’m excited to share my top 10 Sephora VIB sale recommendations! The Sephora VIB sale starts on April 18th for VIB rouge members and it’s definitely a great time to stock up or splurge on high end beauty products. My top recommendations for the Sephora VIB sale are listed below!
My Top 10 Sephora VIB Sale Recommendations:
- Makeup Forever HD Liquid Foundation: This has become my favorite foundation! It feels very lightweight, has a buildable coverage and is very long wearing. It also photographs beautifully!
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette: A go to neutral palette for me! This has a lot of beautiful rose toned shadows that work well on different skin tones.
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick: This is my favorite high end liquid lipstick formula! It feels very comfortable once applied and stays put all day. My go to shades are Allison, Crush, and Dusty Rose.
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer: This primer is is perfect for normal/dry skin! It’s hydrating without feeling greasy and gives your skin a filter effect.
- Tarte Pro Glow Palette: This has quickly become my favorite highlighting palette! There’s a great variety of wearable shades that are all super pigmented!
- Makeup Forever Excessive Lash Mascara: This is one of my favorite high end mascaras for both length and volume. It works wonders on lower lashes as well!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: This concealer is perfect for everyday. It has a lightweight buildable coverage and works great on dry skin.
- Too Faced Sweet Tea Bronzer: This is my holy grail bronzer! It has a subtle shimmer that gives a very natural bronzed glow.
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil: My favorite eyebrow pencil! Super easy to use and long wearing!
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette: This palette is a must have for any eyeshadow lover! The formula of this palette is the easiest to blend out of every palette in my collection!
I hope you enjoyed my recommendations and definitely let me know what you plan on picking up during the Sephora VIB sale. I shared my VIB sale wishlist in a recent video and I’m looking forward to trying all of the new products!